Please use the link below for buying options.
BAGGU Reusable Bag
Founded in 2007, the Brooklyn-based reusable bag company BAGGU makes high-quality bags in five different colors (White, Black, Blue, Deep Aqua, and Red.) Ethically made, they're durable and easy to use in a million ways. And now for the first time ever, BAGGU has teamed up with New York Fine Art Artist, Gaye Elise Beda and Zazzle to bring you exclusive Bags featuring Gaye Elise Beda Artwork.
The Standard BAGGU is crafted in durable, rip stop nylon and is designed to be carried in your hand or over your shoulder. The perfectly sized bag can be used as a shopping tote, book bag, or a purse, designed to be used wherever the day takes you. The reusable BAGGU can hold 2 to 3 plastic grocery bags worth of items, and folds flat into a five-inch pouch when not in use. The simply designed bag is extremely durable, and it’s a great way to cut down on using plastic and paper shopping bags. Just toss a folded reusable BAGGU in your purse or coat pocket, and unfold when needed.
- Bag dimensions: 25.5” height x 15.5” width x 6” deep, open top.
- Printed using Zazzle's patent-pending fuZe technology.
- 100% rip stop nylon
- Holds 2-3 plastic grocery bags worth of stuff, or up to 50 lbs
- Additional carrying pouch is also customizable! Pouch is 5" x 5"
- Wash cold, line dry
- 100% Satisfaction
- Reviews 5 stars 86%; 2 stars 14%