Please use the links below for buying options.
Fabric: Combed Cotton (56" width)
My Combed Cotton is a lightweight cloth that is easy to work with. This versatile fabric is perfect for sewing projects including quilting and appliqué.
- Content: 100% cotton
- Thread count: 210 inches (82cm)
- Width: 56”
- Stretch: None
- Weight: 3.82 oz per square yard
- Shrinkage: < 1%
- Suitable for: Quilting, appliqué, and crafts
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Separately, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle, No Bleach, Tumble Dry Low Heat, Cool Iron
- Print Technique: A direct print process that uses colorfast, pigment inks. Our state-of-the-art finishing process produces beautiful fabric prints with great clarity and a soft finish that will not fade over time or in the wash.
Inspiration is at the heart of every DIY project. Whether you are creating a beautiful quilt, refreshing your home décor, or making crafts, my custom fabrics are uniquely designed by Fine Arts Artist, Gaye Elise Beda. My high quality fabrics are printed on demand with eco-friendly inks.
- Select from 7 fabric types; learn more about each fabric type here
- Available as swatches, fat quarters, or by the yard
- Fabric widths vary by fabric type. See details of each fabric type
- learn more about each fabric type here
- Fabrics by the yard print on 10 continuous yards
- All fabrics are Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) compliant
- Eco-friendly fabrics, printed with water-based inks. Contain no added chemicals or toxins
- Not suitable for children’s sleepwear or crib use
- Amount of selvage on each piece of fabric will vary
- Printed in U.S.A.