Fitted Skirt featuring New York City Artist, Gaye Elise Beda paintings and photography.
Artwork printed skirts to wear every day! Made with our signature knit fabric, milled in Montreal. This fitted skirt falls above the knee. Made to last, our fabric won't lose shape and our vibrant prints never fade.
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric manufactured in Canada.
- Our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- Fitted skirt hugs your body and falls above mid thigh on most people. Refer to our measurement chart for accurate length measurements.
- High waist. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing.
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and cover stitched hems.
- Our fabrics are made with EcoPoly,a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes. Find out more at https://artofwhere.com/products/skirts
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your skirt in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric is naturally quick dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
Please use Link found in the description for Art of Where buying options. The cart in this website lost a wheel and is under construction.