Flare Dress featuring New York City Artist, Gaye Elise Beda paintings and photography.
Featuring a fitted, body hugging top with a flared bottom skirt starting at the waist, this flared dress is ready to move with you from office to dance floor.
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon
All Measurements in accordance with US Standard Sizing.
All Styles made in stretchy knit fabrics. For in between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.